Conquer NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom-made wedding dress advantage

Go down

Custom-made wedding dress advantage Empty Custom-made wedding dress advantage

Post  littlelove Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 am

A while back I ranted about how I think brides are best off having their wedding dresses custom made — you'll get a better fit, exactly the design you want, and won't have to suffer the attitudes and obscene prices of a bridal boutique.

There was some grumbling in the comments about "Ok, fine: but how do you find a custom dressmaker?" My best advice is start in your immediate circle and work your way out & mash; do you know any seamstresses or amazing sewers? Do any of your friends or family known any? If not, search online, nowadays, many online stores may offer you the custom-made wedding dress as well. Being able to do fittings in person is a big bonus. The advantage is so obvious that everyone knows it crystal clear in mind! first of all, it can make it to the accurate measurement to your size. secondly, we can add some special ideas to the custom-made wedding dress which is daunting for years of dreaming wedding dress should have! thirdly, such custom-made wedding dress you don't have to worry about outfit clash because it's just made for you ! you are the main designer! besides, if you dreamed to design a gorgeous outfit for yourself, now seize the opportunity to realize your great dream on your big day! custom-made wedding dress is your best choice!

littlelove
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down