Conquer NZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seeking a good advice on graduation dress

Go down

seeking a good advice on graduation dress Empty seeking a good advice on graduation dress

Post  littlelove Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 am

Hi Folks,

I am just looking for some advice on graduation dress. I have my boyfriend's Graduation is coming up from College. I really want to make an good impression on his friends through dressing up beautifully in graduation dress. I have met most of them and they are all lovely and were very nice to me- BUT there is one girl that I have a sneaky suspsision there was some flirting going on between her and my boyfriend. Basiclly I want to look good in fabulous graduation dress and I know this sounds so shallow but whatever it's true thought.

I was wondering do you think i should go for something conservative or something very sexy for the evening time- in general I am very girly and would often be described as being to like Charlotte from Sex & City in they stylish way!!

I have planned a major spree for this friday- would love to hear some advice on what kind of grduation dress to wear, I don't want to look like I am trying to hard or anything.

littlelove
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down